POSITION: Account Coordinator
Summary: Are you a high-achiever looking to work with other high-achievers? Are you looking to get out of the house and off the Zoom calls to work on a team and collaborate in-person? Would you like a job where you can make a difference, see results and work with other cool people? If so, we should talk.
Company Overview: Synergy Imports helps colleges and universities bring their marketing and promotional ideas to life by providing them custom imprinted products and merchandise. Our branded products are sold to schools who distribute them to prospective and current students, staff, alumni and fans. We distribute everything from sunglasses, apparel and bags to drinkware, office and technology products. We find the products, brand them and get them delivered in time for the big game or event. We have worked on projects for the Men’s and Women’s NCAA Final Fours, College World Series, BCS Bowl games, NFL, NBA, and NHL teams.
Synergy Imports is looking to add an Account Coordinator to our growing branded merchandise business. This key individual will assist our Account Directors in servicing current clients and helping acquire new clients.
What does the position entail?
- Ask questions to understand exactly what type of branded product our customers desire; collect the necessary information and deliver it accurately and efficiently
- Identifying new product ideas
- Prepare product quotations using our industry specific software
- Communicating via phone/email with suppliers and clients
- Being insanely detail oriented and organized
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks by prioritizing and then completing them accurately and efficiently
- Projecting a positive, “Can-Do”, results-oriented attitude
- This is an in-office position - not a work from home position.
We want people who are up-beat, energetic and fun to interact with. We are in the 'customer service' business and we value the customer experience like no other. Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 years of work experience in a related field (marketing, sports, sales, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask, work in fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Self-starter and desire to take initiative - this is crucial
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Work experience at a college or university is very beneficial
- Computer proficient: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail required
Hours: 8am-5pm M-F
Salary: TBD, DOQ
Send Resume (with Job Title in the Subject line) To: Corey Kopacek: firstname.lastname@example.org